Lunchtime Knitting

Detroit got snowed in today, but I made it to the lunchtime knit class where I'm learning to knit...City Knits.

I learned how to purl (awwww, aren't I cute?), how to fix some of my twisted stitches...yeah basic stuff, but big for me. I feel like a baby taking her first steps, I don't even know what to want, what I could make. I see all of these complex shawls and scarves, hats and sweaters...it's hard for me to believe that so much comes from your basic knit and purl stitch, or that I can master the technique.

More to come!

2 comments:

kookie said...

Girl, you can't knit and read at the same time!!

Seriously though, have fun with your new hobby. :D

Phyllis T. of Knitgirlll06 said...

Congrats on you jump into knitting. It's a great hobby which if not cautious can turn into an obsession.