All the nails!

More untried polishes.  I was tempted to participate in a nail polish challenge, a different theme for each day in February, but really I just don't have the energy and gumption to accomplish such a feat.  Plus I have two knitting tournaments just starting (more on that in another post).  Wet nails and knitting do not a pair make.


To maximize the number of polishes I'll be using while hanging on to a bit of laziness, I'll be doing a polish change those couple of times a week, then finding a suitable, similar shade that I can layer on top without having to do a whole acetone deal.  Above is Pure Ice Alter Ego.  Pure Ice being that awesomely cheap Wal-Mart brand that only costs $2.  It's a chocolate brown with silver flakes.  Too bad my photo is horrible otherwise you could really gaze at its greatness.



Look upon the beauty that is Barielle Elle's Spell!!!  No, really look!  A deep red jelly with golden flakes.  The website's picture, as well as mine, does it no justice.




Whoa, grab your shades.  Here's Zoya Kimmy which is a foil finish and this just glows, doesn't it?

That's it for now.  I'll be back in a few days with more untrieds.  If I can stop buying polish perhaps I'll make some headway.



0 comments: