New Manicures!

I'm slowing going through my stash...and acquiring new polishes too, I bought one last week and was gifted a few others, egads.



This one just glows amazingly, doesn't it?  One of my all-time favorite combos for sure.  Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Fairy Teal with two coats of Spoiled Use Protection.  I could write an entire post on oddly named nail polish.



Ulta Pink Flamingo with Julie G Light it Up on top.  Fun and glittery.  I was feeling young this day.


Again another duochrome because I never tire of them.  This was gifted to me, OPI Just Spotted the Lizard from their Amazing Spiderman collection.  The new thing is for lots of new movies to have nail polish lines too.  Being I love Spidey and nail polish too, this works for me.  It's a dupe of a million other colors one of which I already own, Jessica Iridescent Eye.  It's green and flashes to teal.  Beautiful!



0 comments: